The Company IND123 GD123
Stone and Soil Depot is a new member of the SiteOne family. SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. We have a long history of serving residential and commercial landscape professionals who specialize in the design, installation and maintenance of lawns, gardens, golf courses and other outdoor spaces.
Through our network of over 500 stores across 45 states and five provinces, we offer a comprehensive selection of more than 90,000 products including irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies. With a world-class team of over 4,000 industry experts, we also provide industry- leading complementary services and business assistance to support our product offering and to help our customers operate and grow their businesses; all tailored to meet each customer’s specific needs.
Watch Our Brand Anthem Video: https://www.siteone.com/home/brandanthem.aspx
At SiteOne, we are committed to five key business objectives:
1. Be a great place to work for our associates.
2. Deliver superior quality, service and value to our customers.
3. Be the distributor of choice for our suppliers.
4. Achieve industry-leading financial performance and growth for our shareholders.
5. Be a good neighbor in our communities.
By leveraging the strength and capabilities of a large company with the passion, drive, experience and commitment of our talented local teams – we can consistently achieve these objectives and make our customers the most successful professionals in the Green Industry. We know our customer’s business better than anyone in our industry and together with our customers and suppliers, we can achieve exceptional success.
The Role – Yard Associate
The Location – San Antonio, TX
Working with the Store Manager, achieve world-class store performance while contributing to and supporting the overall Store strategy, performance and growth. Champion select best practices within the store and participate in store/area-wide initiatives.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Unload product from incoming trucks.
- Load products into outbound vehicles, both customer and company.
- General Yard Duties
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Must be able to frequently lift 50 pounds or more
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in landscape / Hardscape industry is preferred
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Product Discounts
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for advancement
- This position requires long periods of standing and candidate must be able to lift 50 lbs.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.